DWG to DWF Converter, a batch converter converts DWG and DXF to DWF without need of AutoCAD. It supports AutoCAD versions from R9 to 2009. Yyou can select a folder, and generate a dwf file for each dwg file in the folder, then publish them to the Internet or your drawing management system.
- • Convert DWG/DXF to DWF file directly, no AutoCAD needed.
- • Support dwg/dxf file versions from R9 to R2009.
- • SHX, Xref and Line width supported.
• Output three types of dwf:
c) Compressed Binary.
Different types, produces different output file size, generally ASCII > Binary > Comressed Binary in file size.
• Command line allows to you convert dwg to dwf in silent without interface.
With command line you can:
Convert a dwg/dxf file to a dwf file;
Convert all dwg/dxf files in a folder (subfolder is optional) to dwf files.