DWG to Image converter converts AutoCAD drawings into image files without need of AutoCAD. Support AutoCAD drawings of 2014 now.
1. Input formates: DWG, DXF, DWF.
Output images: JPG(JPEG), TIFF(TIF), GIF, PNG, BMP,WMF and EMF.
2. Convert single file or batch convert a folder.
3. Set Font path, XREF path.
4. Line weight and output color (256 color, gray, black and white).
5. Image resolution and image paper size.
With DWG to Image Converter you can generate qualified bitmaps for:
1. Desktop publishing software.
2. CD-ROM to store and manage your drawings.
3. Publishing your drawings to the Internet.
An ActiveX Control named DWG2ImageX is aslo available now and lets you convert dwg to jpg, dwg to tif, bmp, gif, etc. by programming.