VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter Stand-Alone creates DWG/DXF drawings with editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested. The converted drawings can be saved as AutoCAD native DWG/DXF drawings.
1. Create editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
2. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc.
3. Color or black-and-white image with gray stages is also supported.
4. Solid raster vectorization supported.
5. Output file: DWG or DXF in editable vector.
6. Stratified by color in converted drawing.
7. Output line type: Centerline or outline.
8. Image background color: Black or white.
9. You can ignore differences in color.
10. Easy to use, no complicated settings.